Located on the 1st floor, this one-bedroom apartment of 40m2 has a separate bedroom, as well as a spacious and bright living room. It can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
It is classified 3-star Meublé de Tourisme by Gîtes de France.
It can also communicate with the Aiguillette apartment, allowing you to accommodate up to 10 people.
Les Alisiers restaurant adjoining the apartments welcomes you all year round to help you discover local products through seasonal menus.
from 300 € to 610 €
2 people: from 70 € per night
3 people: from 95 € per night
4 people: from 110 € per night
- Capacity: 2 to 4 people
- Living room with 140 cm bed and flat screen TV
- Kitchenette with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, hotplates, toaster (on request), coffee machine, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Bedroom with double bed 140 cm
- Bathroom with bath, separate toilet
- Free Wifi
- Free parking available
- Towels not provided (rental possible)
- Bed linen provided for stays of less than 3 nights, not provided for stays> 3 nights (rental possible)
- Baby equipment
- Iron, drying rack, vacuum cleaner
- Garden available to customers, with sun loungers, parasols, picnic tables, barbecue
- Exposure of the apartment: North East
- Breakfast (per day and per person) (€8.00)
- Breakfast and evening meal (Provenç'Alpine menu excluding supplement, or Raclette or Fondue + dessert) (€34.00)
- Child formula (per day and per child) (€17.00)
- Final Cleaning (€60.00)
- Tourist tax (per day and per person) (€0.70)
- Extra charge for pets (€20.00)
- Towels (per person) (€8.00)
- Bed linen (per bed) from 4 nights (€10.00)
Good to know
- Possibility of communicating apartments for up to 10 people
- Bakery and grocery store in the village with possibility of delivery
- Restaurant services: breakfast, half-board, picnic, take-away meals